Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki NEW WEB SITE
NEW WEB SITE
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-10 11:29 pm   Permalink

Aloha, just a note to let everyone know about my new web site www.cruzretail.com, there will be much more being added and expanded categories...also I am shooting for August 3rd for my new retail space. Check it out and if there is anything you like please let me know you came by way of Tiki Central. www.cruzretail.com
Much Mahalo's
Mexatiki

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-11 01:28 am   Permalink

Nice site man, love all of the custom art!

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-11 2:37 pm   Permalink

You have some nice stuff, a real good collection of rattan. I really liked the bar stools.

The only thing that bothered me was the home page, I almost closed the window when it popped up to all type. This is just my opinion. I think it needs some pazazzzz.

www.flounderart.com

[ This Message was edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2004-07-11 14:38 ]

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-11 3:12 pm   Permalink

Thanks...I am working on it...it is a major work in progress....but better logo and more categories to come...

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2004-07-11 3:40 pm   Permalink

how im i ever going to save for the Aranui Cruise if i keep looking at all this great stuff for sale?

very nice mexatiki ~

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-11 5:32 pm   Permalink

Some nice stuff for sale Mexatiki! It'd be nice to set up a combo trip next time I'm up in your neighborhood, how close to the Kings Hawaiian Bread bakery/restaurants are you?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-11 7:43 pm   Permalink

I would say about 15-20 min max but I have a lead foot...both are not far off the 405....I will make sure I add a map link to the web site to make it easy...

mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-11 8:13 pm   Permalink

Hey Flounder...I added the logo I am using on my cards to the home page...hope ya like it. The artwork is done by Rob Silva "THE HOT ROD SAINT"...I am partial to his work because he is also my tattoo artist.

mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-11 10:41 pm   Permalink

JUST ADDED A PAGE THAT FEATURES A NEW CLOTHING LINE CALLED TIKIHEADS...IT ALSO HAS A FEW SHIRTS ON THERE THAT WHERE DONE AS A FIRST RUN AND WILL NOT BE DONE AGAIN.....
www.CRUZRETAIL.COM

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation