FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Tangaroa - can you help?
Tangaroa - can you help?
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 11:22 pm   Permalink

I know you are a theme park music collector. Can you point me to the D'land 12 disc retrospective. I'm just not having any luck finding them.

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 12:03 am   Permalink

http://www.laughingplace.com/default.asp?WCI=MsgBoard&WCE=T-47479-P-1&Refresh=0713230526

http://www.opcode.co.uk/OpNews/group.asp?group=alt.binaries.multimedia.disney

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-07-14 00:05 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 10:17 am   Permalink

Y'know - the fella who goes under the moniker "Grinning Ghost" is a friend of mine, I asked him yesterday about that set - it's not his! So - I guess getting in touch with the newsgroups is a good way to go (something I've never done, as I'm on a Mac & never figured it out).

All of us have made box sets for ourselves from time to time. I did a 15 CD set with custom art & jewel cases, etc... for my friend Dave Mumford before he passed away in Christmas of 2002. You can easily make your own - it just takes time.... (and good images of course!)

Good Luck!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 1:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the info guys. I'm still not exactly sure how this works, but I'll tinker around with it.

Tangoroa - If you are still interested in Sea World paper items, I picked up something at an estate sale a few months back for a quarter. It is a paper place mat from the Atalntis restaurant with drawings and graphics printed on it. It's yours if you want it.

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 1:14 pm   Permalink

Wow! Thanks! I'd love an Atlantis place mat....
I'm just about to post something new in relation to Sea World, actually...

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation