FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Is it wrong to not want kids...?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Is it wrong to not want kids...?
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-05 11:21 am   Permalink

Are they still selling those pirate hats?

I got one during my visit at age 7(1985), only mine had a pink feather I was ecstatic to have something with my name(Shani) written on it.

If they're still selling them, you BET I'm going to pick one up for myself the next time I go!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-05 1:22 pm   Permalink

Maxton,
What exactly is the "seed of tiki"?
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-05 8:53 pm   Permalink

Meet my four-legged niece, Josey.

She's a party animal and a real "weiner"

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-15 11:44 pm   Permalink

Useless. On with your fur and rented wives.

[ This Message was edited by: Mrs. B on 2004-11-18 18:06 ]

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 02:18 am   Permalink

I just started this post so I could show off pictures of my animals that I think are completely adorable and I thought the title would draw attention, that's all.

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 6:16 pm   Permalink

Atomicchick - I'd bet you never even slightly suspected what the title of this thread would spark. Boy, what a reaction!
When I first read it(pre-membership), before I saw the pictures, my first thought was, "Wow, these tiki people are surprisingly philosophical and soul-searching." Then, when I saw the pictures, I understood it, and then to discover the passionate discourse that the title alone sparked, well I'm still a bit surprised, and impressed.

Maybe we need a new thread with a less controversial title? That way, those of us who are endlessly amused by pet photos can enjoy them. It doesn't have to be a pet dressed up, but that's just frosting on the cake if you've managed to get a little aloha shirt on a teacup poodle.

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-11-16 9:01 pm   Permalink

It's only 'wrong' to want kids when it's in a Michael Jackson way...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
calneva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-16 9:31 pm   Permalink

Is it wrong for a 35 year-old father of a newborn to get such a kick out of pet pictures?....I don't think so.

[ This Message was edited by: calneva on 2004-11-16 21:32 ]

View Profile of calneva Send a personal message to calneva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 10:55 pm   Permalink

I just started this post so I could show off pictures of my animals that I think are completely adorable and I thought the title would draw attention, that's all.

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-17 01:19 am   Permalink

Mrs. B...what a fitting name.

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-17 09:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-11-05 11:21, Tikiwahine wrote:

I got one during my visit at age 7(1985), only mine had a pink feather I was ecstatic to have something with my name(Shani) written on it.

If they're still selling them, you BET I'm going to pick one up for myself the next time I go!

They still be having them...ahhh not sure about the pink feather though.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Rider on 2004-11-17 09:33 ]

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-17 12:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-11-17 09:30, Tiki Rider wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-11-05 11:21, Tikiwahine wrote:

They still be having them...ahhh not sure about the pink feather though.

Arrrrr! Then I be picking one up on my pillage...I mean visit to the Land of Disney!

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine 2006-08-15 11:08 ]

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation