advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Aisle Tiki
Aisle Tiki
angus

Posted: 2004-07-16 11:10 am   Permalink

Despite asking a few other suppliers such as Tiki Farm and Tikifreaks about them I am having a one sided battle with AisleTiki.
Nearly 5 months ago I ordered about $350 worth of goods from them. They took the money within days and yet I am still waiting for anything from them... even an e-mail explaining the delay.
And of course there is no other way of getting in touch with them...
I am not an unreasonable man but 5 months and silence is just plain rude... not to mention the money I personally am out of pocket - until the stuff arrives I can't recahrge it to Trailer H...
I have seen other emails about them and the posters seemed to get results so here's hoping...
cheers
aw

View Profile of angus Send a personal message to angus  Email angus Goto the website of angus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 11:27 am   Permalink

I have ordered a couple of things from them, and they always came through. It wasn't as large an order as yours, I don't know what to say. Keep e-mailing them daily, maybe threaten with police.

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 11:37 am   Permalink

aisletiki.com's Whois info:

Organization:
Aisle 5 Enterprises
Cedric McCraw
1018 Kramer St.
San Leandro, Ca. 94579
US
Phone: (510) 614-7959
Fax..: (510) 614-7916
email:
aislekeeper@attbi.com

Administrative Contact:
Aisle 5 Enterprises
Cedric McCraw
834 Carey Dr.
San Leandro, Ca. 94577
US
Phone: (510) 483-6055
Fax..: (510) 483-6044
email: c.mcraw@attbi.com

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
angus

Posted: 2004-07-17 4:13 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the help... both email addresses are getting bounced back to me at the minute... looks like a monday morning phone call it is then...
cheers
aw

View Profile of angus Send a personal message to angus  Email angus Goto the website of angus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
angus

Posted: 2004-07-22 10:17 am   Permalink

One number rings disconnected and the other goes to voicemail... and no return call... the emails get bounced back... does anyone have any recent dealings with them?

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 11:31 am   Permalink

I hope I'm wrong Angus, but with a disconnected number? First sign that they are going under.
Good luck with the ordeal.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation