FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events UPDATE - PolyPop in Seattle, WA from 6/14/05 - 6/16/05
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
UPDATE - PolyPop in Seattle, WA from 6/14/05 - 6/16/05
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-25 11:11 am   Permalink

Barring any unforseen circumstances, count me in for both nights! wheeeeeeeeee
YAY!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-26 07:49 am   Permalink

Looking forward to it! DO AS I COMMAND YOU!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-27 2:43 pm   Permalink

Great news, PolyPop ! And I won't be out of town this time. Selector Lopaka and I are both up for some festivities. He is indeed spinning records in the bar at Thaiku in Ballard on that Tuesday night... usually starts around 8pm-ish. Let's go there !

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-05-27 3:56 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a great warm-up for the Tiki Crawl, count me in!

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-08 1:25 pm   Permalink

Here's an update for when PolyPop is in town next week:

Tuesday night, June 14th:

Meet at Thaiku (the bar in the back) in Ballard. Selector Lopaka starts spinning at 8 pm (we will probably get there around 7:15 or 7:30), and they serve dinner in the bar until 9:30 pm.

Wednesday night, June 15th:

We'll have a little dinner here at our house, in our Backyard Bali Hai. We'll be grilling up some spicy coconut chicken skewers, grilled veggies, and dogbytes is making one of her fabulous desserts (and of course we'll have tropical drinks). We'll probably start around 6pm ish. If anyone would like to bring a side dish/appetizer (or if there is something else you would like to throw on the the grill), feel free to bring whatever. Please PM me or email for directions.

Looking forward to seeing folks next week !

[ This Message was edited by: puamana on 2005-06-08 13:52 ]

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-11 5:05 pm   Permalink

we're gonna miss tuesday's activities, as i have my young cousins visiting..

we'll be there wednesday with dessert in hand!

dammit i want it to stop raining!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-12 11:13 am   Permalink

Just wanted to bump thread this and keep it fresh in the NW Mucky Mucks minds. The weather looks slightly promising for Wed., but we know that means nothing around here this time of year, so expect sun and rain and sun and rain and . . .

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-13 2:49 pm   Permalink

I'll be there Tuesday night!!! That's tomorrow!!! Can't make Wednesday night, dernit. I tried, but work calls.
I'll see y'all tomorrow!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-13 9:38 pm   Permalink

All systems are GO! Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Puamana, I'll call you sometime 2moro.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-14 5:57 pm   Permalink

Looks like it will be difficult to make tonight's festivities (though I may still try to make it fairly late). I'm 100% go for Wednesday though.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 06:47 am   Permalink

Well I'm back in So Cal now and I just wanted to give a big "Thank You" to the NW Ohana for once again making me feel right at home.

Got to finally see DJ Robby-Rob at Fu Kun Wu (thats Selector Lopaka to us TC'ers). What a great bar & restaurant. Thanks Sweetpea for coming out on a Tuesday night to hang with us!

Extra special thanks go out to Selector Lopaka and Puamana for being my Tiki Central Taxi service and opening their unbelievable home on Wednesday night. The food was great, the atmosphere was awesome and the company was incredible as always. It was nice to see Dogbytes & Mr Dogbytes, Tiki-Riviera & Mrs Tiki-Riviera, Monkeyskull and of course Selector Lopaka and Puamana again.

Have fun at the NW Crawl this weekend. Hope to see y'all again soon!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Selector Lopaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-17 08:39 am   Permalink

'Twas great having you here, and even greater that some of our local TCers were able to gather in your honor. We wish you were able to linger longer for the NW Crawl. We'll see the rest of you in Portland this weekend.

View Profile of Selector Lopaka Send a personal message to Selector Lopaka  Email Selector Lopaka Goto the website of Selector Lopaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation