sign up for updates about the schedule of events:
The crawl is over and it was a blast. But we're not quite done. We want to thank the following people and businesses for all their hard work in helping make the crawl a success.
This Year's Rum Sponsor
- Voodoo Rum for their gracious donation of their wonderful spirits for our home bar drinks and gift bag handouts.
This Year's Locations
- Forbidden Island - Mike, Lara, Susan, Jessica, Mig, Melissa & the whole staff
- Emeryville Trader Vic's - John Allan and the entire staff! Mahalo for the gifts!
- Palo Alto Trader Vic's - Servanne and the staff: The gem of the South Bay!
- Conga Lounge - Mono, Mike, and the whole gang
- Kona Club - Doug Miller and the Kona Club staff, mahalo for the raffle!
- Bamboo Hut - Thanks to James Lemieux & staff, & Seven Tiki rum
- Trad'r Sam - Thanks to the regulars there who put up with us every year
- Smoke Tiki - Dennis Rich and staff -- always gracious and welcoming.
- Lost Tiki Island - Above and beyond, as always
- Tonga Room - A consistent Tonga experience, as usual!
- Tiki Tom's - Kala mai for all the confusion. Mahalo for hosting!
- Trader Vic's Corporate - Michelie Marshall and Kier Fullmer for putting Saturday's gifts together
Hawthorne Suites for being our anchor hotel
who lent a hand, leg, gas pedal, or ear to the crawl and it's organizers:
- Doug the Bus Driver
- The owners and staff at Hawaii West
- Notch Gonzalez
- Susanne Long
- Team Midnite: Ray & Michelle
- Meshugga Mel Waldorf & Jessica Lindsey
- Chad Spacey
- Megan Williams
- Maria "Coco Loco" Ferro
And everyone else who passed out nametags, gave out directions, assembled bus passes, gave us suggestions and helped out! Your help is always appreciated!
Everyone who attended! The crawl would be nothing without the wonderful patrons who make it a truly unforgettable experience. Mahalo! See you next year!
Bill "Mai Tai" Graff
Organizers of Tiki Central's Tiki Crawl 9
Visit the original Tiki Crawl homepage